Signal Marketing, Inc. is an independent manufacturers representative company headquartered in Midvale, Utah. Since its founding in 1987, the company has covered Western States for over 25 years.
Signal Marketing represents leading manufacturers with coverage into music, contracting, audio-visual and broadcast markets.
We appreciate the support of our manufacturers and dealers, and look forward to serving your needs.
Click on a state to see the lines we represent there:
- PreSonus - Signal Marketing is pleased to announce that as of January 1, 2015, we will be representing PreSonus, and related company WorxAudio in the Rocky Mountain states. More details to follow.
- SoundTube - Signal Marketing is pleased to announce that as of January 1, 2015, we will be representing SoundTube, and related companies Soundsphere, Rockustics, SolidDrive, and Phase Technology in the Rocky Mountain states. More details to follow.
- Audio-Technica - IT Meet A-T Bridging the gap between Audio & IT. Audio-Technica introduces the new ATND971 Boundary Microphone with Dante™ Network Output. Audio-Technica has bridged the gap between audio and IT with the first wired microphones that transmit audio and control data together over the Dante network protocol.Link
- DigiTech - Introducing the new JamMan Solo XT. Stereo Looping in a Compact Pedal with JamSync to link JamMan Solo XTs and create the ultimate multi-looping system. Link.
- Furman - Introducing Contractor Series Smart-Sequencers. The first products in Power Management Solutions for Commercial A/V installations. Furman’s new SmartSequencing™ technology enables complete control via RS-232 or Telnet/BlueBOLT technology.Link
- Levy's Leathers - Signal Marketing is proud to be now be representing Levy's Leathers. The design concept for Levy's is simple yet novel - use the highest quality materials with the highest quality of workmanship to make the finest products available. Check out the New for 2013 products!Link